Recyclables & Newspaper / Cardboard
- Recyclables (cans, glass & plastic bottles) must be removed from household waste.
- Place in separate can Labeled with an ‘R’ or in a clear or blue Recyclable bag.
- Please place curbside the night before your first garbage pickup of the week.
- Garbage will be left curbside until these regulations are followed
- If metal cans, glass and plastic are NOT rinsed, they will NOT be picked up.
- All recyclables must be in a CAN.PLEASE label all cans.
Newspaper and cardboard pickup
- Newspapers must be tied with twine or placed in a brown bag and placed curbsideTuesday night for wednesday pickup
- Cardboard must be broken down and placed curbside