Responsibilities and Services
- Custodian of all town records
- Clerk of the town board
- Filing officer of the town
- License issuing officer
- Marriage Officer
- Audits and processes claims
- Access to records officer
- Records management officer
Under New York State law, the Town Clerk is responsible for maintaining the custody of all public records for the Town including book minutes of board meetings.
Copies of town records are available for a fee of 25 cents per page.
An Access to Records Form must be filed with the town clerk.