Winter Bowling Registration begins Monday, December 12!
Kent Recreation and Parks Bowling
To dowload the flyer and registration form please click here.
Registration Deadline is January 20!
The bowling program is offered twice a year, a fall and winter session, 8 weeks in length, for children 5 to 12 years old. Each session we offer two divisions: Youth Bowl (children 9-12) and Bumper Bowl (children 5-8). Children are placed on teams of 3 or 4 (requests can be made to play on teams with other children).
- Games are played on Monday nights 6:00pm at Spins Bowl Carmel (Formerly Carmel Bowl).
- Participants receive a t-shirt the first evening and a pizza party on the last evening.
- Players bowl two games each evening (this takes approximately 90 minutes depending on the age of the children)
- Parents are required to stay with their children.
- This is not a learn to play program. No instruction is offered during the program.
Registration forms may be dropped off or mailed to the Kent Recreation Office.